Can you believe it? I’m now heading to my 3rd trimester next week!! So far…
- Gained 15 pounds
- 9 extra inches on my waist
- Went up 2 chest sizes
- Face got so round
- Hair is SO thick
- Still no food aversions, no weird food cravings
- I just want cake and chocolate everyday
- I don’t fit into any of my old clothing anymore
- 2nd trimester have been uneventful (which is a good thing)
- baby kicks all the time
- It’s getting harder and harder to work out
- no swelling
- sneeze and pee – it’s so annoying
- I had leg crams for 2 weeks, then I started to stretch – since then no more leg crams
- I’m so warm ALL the time.
Here’s where I am at the end of my 2nd trimester. Week 0, Week 19, Week 25
What are my daily routine for 2nd trimester?
- Bio Oil and Shea butter everyday on my tummy, morning and night
- I still work out 4 times a week (30 mins cardio and 10 mins weight) I don’t wanna lose my arm muscles!! I already lost my mini abs…..
- Squats everyday, I try to do 100 – 200 squats a day
- Kegel exercises.. this one I try to do but it’s so hard. I get bored and distracted
- I still sleep 8 – 9 hours a day, but lately – I can feel my tummy getting heavier so it’s harder to sleep on my back. I try to sleep on my side but… I’m not a side sleeper!
So far, I’m loving the 2nd trimester! I feel like me (mostly), I can do what I normally do… walk in the mall, eat, sleep, movie……
I’m hoping in my 3rd trimester I don’t get massive!!! or blow up…….
Thanks so much for reading and sorry for the 2 posts in a row regarding “mommy life” You can read the last post here (Getting through your 1st trimester) if you missed it!