These two weeks I def. feel more pregnant than I have felt the past few weeks. For one, I have zero bladder. I pretty much have to pee every hour or so. Sometimes even within 15 minutes depending how much water I’m consuming.
Symptoms I’ve feeling right now:
- Headaches. I feel like a friggen weather forecast…. when it rains my head will pound for the entire day. It’s the worse, I can’t even take meds!! How I miss my drugs.
- Washroom. It’s like my new bestfriend. I sneeze I pee.
- Appetite. dramatically increased
- My tummy went from size 24/25 to size 32. A whopping 7 inches. No wonder none of clothes are fitting
- I haven’t had any emotional breakdown….until yesterday. I literally sat and stared at my closet for a good hour trying to figure out what to wear, I turned around and stared at my poor husband and starting balling because I can’t find anything to wear! None of my leggings fit, no tops because my chest size grew a full cup size. I feel like my face got round, and I just lost it and started water-falling. He was mortified and told me we can go shopping for new clothes.
Some women really embraced pregnancy, strangely enough I thought I would be one of them! Oh, I’m so wrong….. I’m having a hard time adjusting to my growing waist and figure. I’ve been told I have the pregnancy “glow” now, but I interpret that as my face got round. Almost 90% of my clothing don’t fit anymore, so I’m just wearing my last pair of leggings that still fits me and some lose tops. I can’t move as fast as I used to, getting up is getting a bit hard with my growing belly. My energy level (not that I had much to begin with) has been down to almost negative.
This week, we finally announced to the rest of our friends about our bundle of joy. It feels good to finally tell people!
Fun fact: One morning I woke up and saw this line down the middle of my tummy, I thought it was just my tights that was way too night, so I started to rub my belly trying to loosing it out. My husband saw me and was confused what I was doing. I told him it was probably just the tights that’s just too tight and left a mark. My husband burst out laughing and told me it was Linea Nigra! For those who don’t know what that is…The linea nigra is that vertical line on your belly, a pregnancy trademark that shows up on moms-to-be of all stripes.
Oh the changes!!
There’s just so much changes to my body, I’m just trying to catch up with all these changes! Luckily, my husband has been soooo supportive.
Hope you all are enjoying your week!
Thanks so much for reading,