To Create the Perfect Backyard, and Become a Backyard Entertaining Pro, Head to the Backyard Living Expo from March 29-31 at The International Centre
Toronto, Ontario – March 1, 2019 – Creating the perfect backyard is easy once you attend the Backyard Living Expo, the only consumer show in the GTA dedicated exclusively to backyards. Come hear from celebrity experts and industry leaders on how to make your backyard the place of your dreams, regardless of your budget or the size of your yard. Also at the show, get the tips and secrets to entertain your guests with a perfect barbecue. The Backyard Living Expo runs from Friday, March 29 through Sunday March 31, 2019 at The International Centre (6900 Airport Rd), for more information, visit www.thebackyardlivingexpo.com.
Learn how to make the most of your backyard from a variety of HGTV celebrities, gardeners, chefs, DIY professionals, and outdoor build and design experts as they present on the Weber Grill Main Stage and the Pro Series Stage each day.
Here is a sampling of who you can see at the show:
- Grill Master Michael P. Clive brings you the most popular menu items offered at the Weber Grill Academy! Learn how to prepare the best of both land and sea – and yes, dessert too – using tips, tricks and grilling techniques to help make you a backyard hero.
- BroLaws discuss how to budget for your outdoor space and the latest and greatest for the outdoor world this year.
- Ted Reader can talk about all BBQ trends for 2019 and how to create the best BBQ setting including tools, tips and accessories to create the greatest grilling experience of the summer.
- Ben Cullen shares about creating the greenest garden on the block including water-wise and drought resistant gardens, trees to consider when designing your outdoor space and planning your best veggie garden ever.
- Jo Alcorn has taken the Tiny Home trend to the next level. She has completely gutted and re-modelled an old 5th Wheeler! Come tour the newly renovated space and get your own inspiration for a tiny get away this summer for yourself.
- Jaclyn Harper will talk about how to create a luxury retreat in your own backyard – from the perfect planters, pergolas, BBQ, accessories and more, she’ll give you a glimpse into her personal design secrets so you can create the perfect backyard oasis this year.
- Maddie and Kiki are Canada’s favourite female grill experts. From smoked cherry cheesecake to charred morel mushroom and wild turkey pate, Maddie & Kiki grill it all! They are on a mission to change the type of food that is prepared on a grill, and to encourage women in particular to dominate the grill! Ditch the forks and chopsticks! Learn how to grill your favourite hand-held takeout classics like bacon wrapped dumplings, beef rolls, shrimp cold rolls, and bubble tea.
The show will have multiple feature gardens ranging from outdoor kitchens, ponds, hardscaping and softscaping displays and designer areas on how to create a luxury retreat in your own backyard.
Shop like a pro. The Backyard Living Expo is the best source for everything backyard under one roof including: barbecues, smokers, grills, and accessories; outdoor kitchens, appliances, furniture, and lighting; landscape design and gardening; pools, patios, decks, porches, pergolas, and gazebos; foods, spices, sauces, condiments, beverages, and more!
Backyard Living Expo Venue and Location:
The International Centre, 6900 Airport Rd, Mississauga, ON L4V 1E8
Backyard Living Expo Dates and Hours
Friday, March 29 12pm to 8pm
Saturday, March 30 10am to 7pm
Sunday, March 31 10am to 5pm
Backyard Living Expo Admission
Adults: $16.00 at the door
$14.00 advanced purchase / $10 after 4pm
Senior (65+): $10.00
Under age of 17 FREE
- Stay Connected with the Backyard Living Expo
- Twitter: @backyardexpo
- Facebook: /thebackyardlivingexpo/
- Pinterest: /backyardlivinge/
- Website: www.thebackyardlivingexpo.com
About the Backyard Living Expo:
Backyard Living Expo is the ultimate and only backyard event of its kind in the GTA. The perfect spot to shop, taste and explore everything backyard living this spring, this consumer show showcases over 100 quality products and services to best serve outdoor living spaces. The Backyard Living Expo takes place at The International Centre in Mississauga from March 29-March 31, 2019. For more information, visit www.thebackyardlivingexpo.com.
See you guys there!